Are you able to stay on top of all your social media marketing tasks?
It can seem like there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything that effective social media marketing requires, from creating and publishing content to tracking and reporting analytics and metrics.
The good news is, there are several amazing social media management tools available that can help make your life easier. These tools help you streamline your workflows, save time, and ensure your content reaches the right audience at the right time as long as you choose the right one.
So, how do you choose which software to use? We’ve come to realize that choosing the right social media management software is a cause of worry for a lot of social media marketers, that’s why we would like to share some of the best ones with you to help make your decision process faster and help you choose the right one for you and your business.
CATEGORIES OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Based on customer reviews, G2 Crowd classified social media management tools into two main categories,
- Leaders and
- High Performers.
G2 Crowd’s software review platform depends on customer reviews of the individual social media management tools to determine ratings. In our last blog, we discussed the social media tools under the Leaders category. To read about them, click here.
The second category is High Performers. G2 Crowd says that these social media management tools have high customer satisfaction scores with a smaller market presence than Leaders. Examples of High Performers include Buffer, GroSocial, Sendible, and Agorapulse.
Buffer is another famous one on our social media tools list. Some professional marketers share posts on a set timing to improve results and drive more social traffic to their blog.
You can add a defined time to share your content in a couple of clicks. The free version precisely offers one social profile for each network – you need to get the paid version to open multiple profiles. The free version is viable with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- It encourages you to post pictures, articles, and videos on your social media handle effortlessly.
- You can plan content across various social channels through one dashboard.
- This device is made for sharing your work easily.
GroSocial is a web-based social media marketing tool that enables users to build, track, and manage their business’s social media presence on Facebook and Twitter effortlessly.
- Create and manage contests and promotions for your business with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface.
- Run unlimited promotions, update your timeline cover, backgrounds and find content for sharing and engaging with your customers.
- GroSocial is also available as a white-label solution for agencies, consultants, and resellers.
Sendible is an incredible social media management tool for organizations that need to oversee social media for different customers.
You can either schedule posts across various social media platforms or coordinate them with social sharing sites and blogs. You can even add it to Slack and make the communication process a whole lot simpler.
This tool also offers a captivating feature to share existing content across the web and get more eyes on your profile.
- Sendible schedules content and improves your team communication.
- It has a convenient mobile application to get notified when you’re away from your personal computer.
- You can deal with various marketing campaigns comfortably.
AgoraPulse is an easy-to-use social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships on one platform. The software supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You can stay coordinated, save time, and effectively manage your social media platforms with AgoraPulse’s inbox, publishing, reporting, monitoring, and team collaboration tools.
Here are some features that users love most about AgoraPulse:
1. Unified social inbox, which allows you to effectively deal with all your incoming social media messages, comments, and reviews from a single spot.
2. Its intuitive publishing allows you to schedule, collaborate, and plan content for all your social channels.
3. Insightful analytics that is conveyed in excellent and actionable PDF and CSV reports that disclose what’s working and what isn’t.
4. Social listening feature, which gives the discovery of trends and insights about your brand and competitors.
5. Others include; Easy Advocacy, Facebook Ads Report, Facebook Barometer, Twitter Report Card, and Facebook Timeline Contest.
There are many other social media management tools out there, so this list is only a very superficial scan of the entire ecosystem. If your favorite tool is listed, let us know what you like so much about it. If we missed yours, let us know in the comments, and do tell us why you love it.