With more businesses adopting the remote working technique, it is nothing unexpected that Smart Insights revealed a 43% expansion in the time people spend on social networks every day.
WHAT IS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOL?
A social media management tool is software designed to permit users to distribute, observe, and oversee at least one of their social media networks from one interface.
Social media management tools don’t just make it simpler for you to share and plan to share content to your social networks from one spot, they also make it easier for you to react to clients who comment on the content you post or message you directly. They can also make it easier for teams to collaborate in managing several social media streams.
Most social media management tools allow you to manage most, if not all, crucial social networks from your account. Buffer, Hootsuite, and Sprout Social fall into this category.
Others support only one social network. Examples of such are TweetDeck, which works with Twitter alone, and Facebook Page Manager, which works only with Facebook Pages.
The ideal social media management tool for your business will be easy to use, offer the options and flexibility you need to deal with your social networks, and more significantly fit into your spending plan.
CATEGORIES OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Based on customer reviews, G2 Crowd classified social media management tools into two main categories,
- Leaders and
- High Performers.
G2 Crowd’s software review platform depends on customer reviews of the individual social media management tools to determine ratings. Recently, G2 Crowd released a report which states that “a product must receive a high customer satisfaction score and have a large market presence to qualify as a Leader”. Examples of Leaders are Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and TweetDeck.
Hootsuite is extraordinary compared to other social media management tools for creating and overseeing marketing campaigns. The software allows you to manage all your social media platforms from one dashboard rather than dealing with them manually.
You can use Hootsuite for booking messages, following discussions, dealing with different profiles, and performing numerous other social exercises seamlessly.
- Has a limited free plan.
- Schedule campaigns employing various social media platforms from one dashboard.
- This web-based apparatus is viable with major social media channels.
- It offers free courses to assist you when starting social marketing campaigns.
Sprout Social is an all-in-one social management solution that empowers users to accomplish more with social media techniques. Better connect with audiences, streamline publishing workflows, collaborate in real-time, and turn social data into meaningful insights—at scale.
- It is simple, user-friendly, and offers all of the basics in addition to any customized features upon request.
- It has individual statistics for each post.
- It offers post approvals and administering permission settings, which caters to digital agencies in addition to medium-sized businesses.
- It has a social inbox tool that is great for communicating and engaging with your audience, in addition to social monitoring and keyword search features.
TweetDeck is a social media dashboard application for the management of Twitter accounts. It is a powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing, and engagement management.
- It offers a more convenient Twitter experience by letting you view multiple timelines from one easy interface.
- It includes a host of advanced features to help get the most of Twitter: Manage multiple Twitter accounts, schedule Tweets for posting in the future, build Tweet collections, and more.
Did you find this article helpful? What are the exciting ideas you got from this article and how are you implementing them in your social media?
Let us know in the comments. If you are still experiencing difficulty in managing your business’ social media account, we would love to help you. Click here to get started.